At Fleet Elite our aim is simple – to do the hard work for you!
The prospect of looking for a new car can be a daunting one. We appreciate that you want to be sure you get a good deal, but understand that this can be time-consuming and lead to information overload; which is why our aim is to provide a service to you that relieves you of these burdens. We understand that time is precious.
We will look after you from start to finish, in the professional and friendly manner that we pride ourselves on. And because we are completely independent of any manufacturer or retailer you can be sure to have unbiased advise and guidance.
By choosing Fleet Elite, you have made the decision to let us take over. We will search the entire market on your behalf. We will negotiate on your behalf. And you can be confident that with our market expertise and the relationships we have built throughout the motor industry, we will find you the most suitable and competitive deal.
For Business or Personal Contract Hire, to buy or lease, big or small, anywhere in the UK – we are here to help.
Here is our team
“Cars and people and putting them together is what I love to do! My 26 years’ experience in the motor trade ensures I always get the right match”
“Having worked in the motor industry for nearly 20 years, its safe to say I’m a bit of a tomboy when it comes to cars!”
“With over 35 years working in the Automotive sector with BP, Citroen and Peugeot I have a wealth of knowledge and experience in this industry. I am passionate about delivering the first class customer service that Fleet Elite demands of itself and providing all my clients with the most competitive leasing rates available in the market.”
Why use Fleet Elite
Nearly all our business comes from referrals.
Our clients regularly introduce us to colleagues, associates, family members and new businesses. Why are they happy to do this? Well, firstly we always look to save them money by searching the entire market for the most competitive deals and rates in what is an ever complex industry. This is often the initial reason why people contact us but, what we do goes much further than that.
- We take care of ALL our customers motoring needs.
- We provide and assist with maintenance, repair and accident management.
- We can help with all running costs: fuel economy, part exchanges, carbon footprint and much, much more.
- We aim to remove the hassle and risk in what can be a fairly complicated and protracted process when dealing with the various dealers, manufacturers and funders; often with their own agendas.
- We are completely independent and can give you totally impartial advice.
- We want to supply your car but we want to make sure it is the right car for you in every way and meets all your requirements in terms of budget, safety, functionality and running costs.
- We want you to come back to us time and time again and of course, refer to us your contacts.
The market is complicated and customers need to be careful and ask themselves many questions: buy or lease, new or used, diesel or, petrol, hybrid or electric? There are tax implications, environmental questions and more. It is confusing but we are here to help.